Barefootshoe Primus Trail Swimrun Ladies by VIVOBAREFOOT.
Official swimrun shoe in collaboration with ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series: Finally we proudly present the Primus Trail Swimrun. It is the world‘s first barefoot shoe to be made for trailrunning and especially for swimrun - long distance running and swimming in teams of two. Your trail - and swimrun adventure can start now! The genious Primus Trail Swimrun combines the two models Primus Trail Firm Ground and Primus Trail Soft Ground - it fits like a second skin. The Firm Ground sole is now more slip-resistant than before because of the sticky though rubber upper, so that you even have a good grip on wet stones when you come out of the water. The sole has a 3mm base and 3 mm, multidirectional lugs. Of course you can not only wear the Primus Trail Swimrun for running and swimming but also for all other watersports as well as for your workout in the gym or outdoor. The Primus Trail Swimrun has been developped with professional athlets to adapt to the high requests of swimrunning. Primus Trail Swimrun is designed for endurance over land and sea, with a lightweight construction and sock-like ankle fit. It has a quick-draining mesh for minimal weight and low-profile lugs for off road traction.
- Primus Trail Swimrun Ladies by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Official ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series shoe Upper: breathable 3M Mesh
- patented 3mm Firm Ground outsole with 3mm lugs
- non-slip sole with sticky though rubber upper
- Pro 5: puncture resistant sole technology
- 100% vegan
- Weight per shoe: 200g (size 37)
- Best for care: Collonil Carbon Pro
- No review available for this item.